The Never Ending Story Game!

Miluaces
    InCircuit Admin

Number of posts : 207
    InCircuit Credits : 137
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

The Never Ending Story Game!

Post by Miluaces on 4th February 2008, 10:32 pm

We all work together to make a story that never ends. I will start it, and remember, it can't end!

Harry Potter was walking around Hogwarts after being sucked in a time warp that cause him to go back in time to his first year. Suddenly Hermione and Ron come.
    "Yo' momma so fat that Jabba the Hut said Daanngg!", Hermione said to Ron.
    Ron started crying and burst into flames.
    Suddenly she turned to Harry and said, "You're next" in a man's voice.
    TO BE CONTINUED.......

Remember, this is completely fan-fiction, and it doesn't have to be funny. (Funny, unlike mine.) Everyone can participate and anything can happen. And remember, even if it is fiction, and anything can happen, you still can't "walk over a bottomless pit" in grammar rules.

darkslaying
    Cadet

Number of posts : 17
    InCircuit Credits : 0
    Registration date : 2008-01-23

Post by darkslaying on 6th February 2008, 12:40 am

then harry said ill wait a few years while being your platonic friend and when you develop like you did in the 3rd movie im going to burst ron in to flames and be like screw u cho chang and then barney pops out of the portal and hes like aww dangit i hate this school thats how i turned in to a purple lizzard and harry pullls out that powerful wand he got in the last book and is like blast mother {censored for miluaces} and he magicly conjurs up an escalade with 5 18" subs in the back and it turns out that it is a flying escalade like rons cars but it is riding on 22s so he...

crono57
    Cadet

Number of posts : 17
    InCircuit Credits : 4
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

Re: The Never Ending Story Game!

Post by crono57 on 9th March 2008, 9:48 pm

casts a spell on barny to make him impolde. Suddnely the power ranger stumbel through the warp, and they all say "what the F***?" The power rangers suddnely exploded and opened up another warp which harry and hermone fell in to. They landed in the middle of link destroying gannon. Link jumped in the air to stab gannon, but missed and stabed....
    ThePreserver
    InCircuit Admin

Number of posts : 470
    InCircuit Credits : 397

Post by ThePreserver on 12th March 2008, 9:27 pm

a random fairy princess from The Princess Diaries. She then cries out "like, omg! you ruined my dress!" then says in a loud and demonic rumble "I...WILL...HAVE...YOUR...DEATHBED!!!!!!!!!!" The white ranger freaks out and gets paralyzed by Ron's fat momma that eventually showed up in the scene to deliver Ron some tasty blubber nuggets. Then all of a sudden, Cosmo and Wanda poof in front of the Princess Diary chick and get eaten by her! The pink ranger *poops* her pants and Hermione says another "yo mamma" joke to Ron. Ron bursts into tears and walks into.....

Miluaces
    InCircuit Admin

Number of posts : 207
    InCircuit Credits : 137

Post by Miluaces on 13th March 2008, 11:27 pm

...His mother! His mother, hurt by Hermione's joke starts crying. Suddenly, Ron gets guts and starts smacking Hermoine! Harry, paralyzed from all of this, suddenly dies for no reason and Wanda blames it on Cosmo so Cosmo commits suicide, and takes the fairy princess from The Princess Diaries with him. Then suddenly Ron's dad....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th November 2017, 2:04 pm