The A&M College Life

acousticchaos
    Cadet

Number of posts : 4
    InCircuit Credits : 0
    Registration date : 2008-01-31

The A&M College Life

Post by acousticchaos on 31st January 2008, 12:30 am

So... right now im reading for biology. It totally sucks the nut! A&M is pretty hard when you have a gay major like biochemistry. For any of you other biochemistry wanna-be's.... Don't get into it! Unless you love research. Last semester, I had Biology 111, Chem 101 and 111, Biochem 105, and Genetics 107 and Math 151(life sciences calculus). This past semester totally killed me. I have a 1.5 GPA so i definitely need to bring that up. This semester i'm taking Bio 112, Chem 102 and 112, Journalism 102, and Environmental Design 250. So i have a wayy easier load which is good, because I hate school. Its sooooo ridiculously hard. I almost went to TCU but i couldn't afford it and my friends that go there say its like Highschool all over again. So once again I chose the harder school with the hardest major unknowingly and I definitely paid for it last semester. Other than that, there are plenty of hott girls! Also there is tons to do here... I mean I come from South Padre Island... so I know how to party. You just gotta meet the right people; However, limit your partying... a good thing about A&M is that no one parties until thursday friday saturday... and after that its back to school. I like it like that.
    ThePreserver
    InCircuit Admin

Number of posts : 470
    InCircuit Credits : 397
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Re: The A&M College Life

Post by ThePreserver on 31st January 2008, 8:34 pm

That's pretty cool. I'm glad you're enjoying the life. Smiling

Current date/time is 23rd October 2017, 2:18 am